Saturday, December 19, 2009

Party like it's 1969

My baby's turning 40














No---not this baby








This baby...







We had a party to celebrate the "over the hill" birthdays of both Jeff and our 40 and fabulous friend Sheryl.





Of course because they were born in 1969 we had to make it a retro 70's themed party







Duuuudddde-------------- Don't you just want to lay a big fat smacker on this hot guy!!!!







and check these sistahs out------talk about HOT---They are Smokin' Hot!








...Paco here really was a member of the disco dollies--just ask him.




Jimbo---I'd be surprised if you made love not war in that get-up. he he he he he












Can you say....




POLYESTER?
(I think I've got an ich)


The cookie man even made it into the white elephant gift exchange. We're so proud to be the new owners of Cookie Sutra. Combined with the "Git-R Done" picture of Jeff we all came out winners in that exchange. Can't wait to see that hangin' up at the Prestwichs.





Thanks guys for a groovy party...







...It was a gas!

4 comments:

Matt and Melinda Bailey said...

Happy Birthday Jeff! Turning 40 is nothing, your just halfway dead now!!

Emily said...

looks like you all had a great time. Maybe next time we will be able to join you! :D

The Prestwich's said...

I am suddenly hungry for jujubees.

The Bloomin' Fields said...

I just have to say I'm never going to admit I went to that party...Jeff, your clients know you do this stuff on the weekends?