Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Visual Latin--fate???

We are going to try something new for Latin this year. I'm hoping to use the Visual Latin program that a friend told us about. I was just about to pull the trigger on the purchasing it when I stumbled upon a random blog that happened to be giving away the same program. I guess I'm hoping for Fate to step up to the plate and deliver me a nice, little bonus package. I'm not a gambler by nature which is a really good thing since I so rarely win anything. Wouldn't it be nice though! Maybe then I could justify buying that pair of sweet boots I saw the other day. I guess even if I don't win the giveaway I can still enjoy the newly found Blog. In a world where most people think a family of 6 seems quite large--their family of 12 must send shocks and chills down peoples spines. It's fun to see how families and individuals manage, adapt and overcome--no matter how large or small they are. I think at first glance we all may say, "how in the world do they do it?" or even, "I could never handle all of those kids" but in reality we probably don't give ourselves enough credit for adaptation and figuring things out. So go ahead--start procreating! You can do it (too)!

No comments: