Saturday, September 18, 2010

Drewism

I was standing in line at a church dinner the other night. Jeff and Kaylee had already gotten their food. In order to distract a very energetic little boy I latched onto the first thing I could find--an airplane up in the sky. I asked Drew, "If you were a pilot and could fly anywhere in the world, where would you go?" Addy, who was right there as well says that she would fly to, "England! No, Paris! No, I know--Alaska!" Andrew thought about it for a few seconds and then replied that he would, "fly a rocket and 'Rocket to the Celestial Kingdom'". I had a "motherly moment" including the required heart fluttering and full-body sigh--ie. *Aawww* He does have his moments!

1 comment:

The Hill Clan said...

He seriously is the cutest kid!! And I can't believe how grown up he is!!