Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Happiness

We had a great Halloween. We hit the trunk or treat at church and then trick or treated our favorite neighborhood. Everyone loved the costumes this year--Kaylee's basket of laundry in particular got rave reviews.



Andrew had so much fun talking to the home owners--wishing them a "Happy Halloween" as only my rambunctious baby boy can. He'd tell people, "I'm spiderman! da na na na na na na na ---Batman!" Some one at one of the first houses called him a "kiddo" and he thought that was the funniest thing he'd ever heard. After that he told each person as he left the door, "see ya yater, kiddo. Happy Halloween!"

Addy was my sweetheart. She opened up a package of starbursts and she would give one to each person that gave her candy with a very pretty, "Thank you".

All in all, a very fun night!







1 comment:

Emily said...

Dom was also Spiderman (exact same costume). He would run around and say 'Superman'. I would correct him and say he was Spiderman and he would say, "I know, but I call myself Superman!" Kids!