Monday, November 23, 2009

Hats Off to YOU KC!


I couldn't resist having a little fun with all of the cute hats that KC has. I love how adorable babies look when they wear hats. Somehow it focuses all of your attention on the innocence and purity of the facial features. These were all taken about a month ago. Oh how he is already growing SO fast. Now that I know that this is absolutely my last little baby I am hoping that he will take his time growing up. I am in NO hurry to give up this amazing time with him. I don't even mind the lack of sleep (usually). I can't seem to get enough of him. He is such a sweet little guy. We couldn't ask for a better baby. He truly is my little angel. He sleeps when he's supposed to sleep and eats when he's supposed to eat and inbetween endows us with the most angelic smiles and coos. There are times when I feel like my heart will just burst open wide because it can't possibly contain that amount of love inside it. That feeling has come with each one of my babies. I guess every mother out there has had those priceless moments when you have felt like that. What a gift we have been given.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Matt and Melinda Bailey said...

I loved all of those precious moments captured into one big display of cute Bollinger pride!