Friday, January 8, 2010

Kyle Smiles





I think that there couldn't possibly be anything more wonderful than to see a baby smile. Such innocence, such purity and total lack of guile. This baby has left me speechless every time he looks up at me with those gorgeous eyes and his adorable little smile. I can literally feel my heart getting bigger--and being pumped full of that overwhelming feeling that this amazing little creature is actually mine. Oh, how I love this little boy!!! I
have thought so many times how I might describe that feeling that comes over me. I assume that all moms must get it. It's that tingling, tightening, constricting surge that takes over your whole body that makes you want to just S Q U E E Z E him and hug him to you so tightly so as not to ever let go!

No comments: